Contact a service

Choose a service

  • Bins and recycling
  • Births, marriages, deaths
  • Benefits
  • Council Tax
  • Environmental problems
  • Housing
  • Parking
  • Planning and building control
  • Roads and streets
  • School admissions
  • Social care
  • Voting and elections
  • Something else

Choose a topic

  • Potholes
  • Broken street light
  • Street cleaning and litter problems
  • Faded road marking
  • Hazardous kerb
  • Broken street furniture, signs or bollards
  • Report a blocked street drain or gully issue
  • Dog fouling/dog waste bin
  • Trees, hedges and grass cutting
  • Dangerous bridge, wall or structure

Your next steps

Broken street furniture, signs or bollards

Tell us if you see broken benches, planters or bins or report an issue with barriers, bollards and signage.

Report a street furniture issue.