Contact a service

Choose a service

  • Bins and recycling
  • Births, marriages, deaths
  • Benefits
  • Council Tax
  • Environmental problems
  • Housing
  • Parking
  • Planning and building control
  • Roads and streets
  • School admissions
  • Social care
  • Voting and elections
  • Something else

Choose a topic

  • Raise a concern about an adult at risk
  • Raise a concern about a child at risk
  • Request a needs assessment
  • Request an OT assessment for adults
  • Request an OT assessment for children
  • Request a carer's assessment
  • Something else

Your next steps

Request an OT assessment for adults

Anyone over 18 with care and support needs can ask for an occupational therapy assessment to help them manage day to day activities at home.

Request an adult OT assessment