Contact a service

Choose a service

  • Bins and recycling
  • Births, marriages, deaths
  • Benefits
  • Council Tax
  • Environmental problems
  • Housing
  • Parking
  • Planning and building control
  • Roads and streets
  • School admissions
  • Social care
  • Voting and elections
  • Something else

Choose a topic

  • Raise a concern about an adult at risk
  • Raise a concern about a child at risk
  • Request a needs assessment
  • Request an OT assessment for adults
  • Request an OT assessment for children
  • Request a carer's assessment
  • Something else

Your next steps

Something else

Before you contact us, you should be able to find what you need in adult social care or children's social care.

Accessing social care services online speeds up the process as enquiries are logged straight into our system.

But if you can't find what you're looking for get in touch.