Contacting us by phone
We are currently experiencing some technical issues with our phone lines which means you may not hear messages or options. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. Remember - you can also use the online contact us form below.
Council Tax Support and Housing Benefit
Find out how to do the following online without contacting us…
- Apply for Council Tax Support online.
- Apply for Housing Benefit online.
- Apply for Free school meals online.
- Apply for Universal Credit online.
- Find out about an urgent need or home needs award.
- Tell us about a change of address or circumstance.
Telephone 0800 0283697 or 0151 233 3009 (we also welcome Text Relay calls on this number). 0800 numbers are free of charge from landlines and mobiles.Revenues and Benefits Service, Cunard Building, Water Street, Liverpool L3 1AH