Financial support

Information and advice on what benefits and financial support you may be able to get.

Liverpool Citizens Support Scheme

If you find yourself in crisis you can apply for support to get food and basic necessities for you and your family including gas and electric vouchers (urgent needs) and furniture and household essentials (home needs). 

Find our more about the Liverpool Citizens Support Scheme and how to apply.

Help with Council Tax debt and managing money

If you are having trouble managing your money or struggling with debt, you should get help as soon as possible.

Find out how to get help with debt and managing money.

Benefits maximisation service

If you are not sure if you are getting all the welfare benefits that you may be entitled to, we can help.

Get benefits advice.

Housing Benefit

Help to pay your rent if you are on a low income or out of work.

Check if you are eligible for Housing benefit and how to apply.

Council Tax Support

Help to pay your Council Tax if you are on a low income or claim certain benefits.

Check if you are eligible for Council Tax Support and how to apply.

Second adult rebate

If your income is too high to get Council Tax Support, you could get second adult rebate if you share with another adult on a low income.

Check if you are eligible for second adult rebate.

Discretionary Housing Payments

These payments help where Housing Benefit does not meet the full value of your rent.

Find out more about Discretionary Housing Payments and eligibility.


Come2gether logo