Register for Council Tax or tell us about a change

Update your Council Tax if you've changed address

If you're moving home or leaving Liverpool, let us know so we can update your Council Tax account.

If you’re moving from one address in Liverpool to another or leaving Liverpool you can tell us about your change of address online below, unless:

Before you start: please read the revenues service privacy notice which tells you how we use your data.

After clicking the button below, select ‘start’ under the Council Tax Notification’ heading, then ‘Start’ under ‘New Notification'. You’ll then be prompted to answer a series of questions about your change of address.

Change your address online [link to citizen access]

Remember to update your details on the Electoral Register otherwise you won’t be able to vote.