Register for Council Tax or tell us about a change

Update your Council Tax if you change your name

If you’ve changed your name due to marriage or divorce or the name on your bill is incorrect please let us know.  We’ll need to know:

  • your Council Tax account number (you’ll find this on your bill)
  • your name as it appears on your bill at the moment
  • what your name needs changing to and why (incorrect spelling, marriage, divorce)
  • your full address

Contact us to tell us about changing your name.