Plan making in Liverpool
Authority's monitoring report
Liverpool City Council is focusing its resources on providing monitoring information in relation to key land uses.
The reports below deal with employment land and housing development up to April 2017.
- Liverpool Monitoring Report Employment Land (April 2017)
- Liverpool Monitoring Report Housing Development (April 2017)
In respect of progress with its Local Development Scheme (LDS) the council adopted an updated LDS on 24th January 2018 and began the consultation on Liverpool's Draft Local Plan 2013-2033 on 26th January 2018.
You can download previous authority monitoring reports and executive summaries below.
- LDF AMR 2012
- LDF AMR 2011
- LDF AMR 2011 Executive Summary
- LDF AMR 2010
- LDF AMR 2010 Executive Summary
- LDF AMR 2009
- LDF AMR 2009 Executive Summary
- LDF AMR 2008
- LDF AMR 2008 Executive Summary
- LDF AMR 2007
- LDF AMR 2007 Executive Summary
- LDF AMR 2006
- LDF AMR 2006 Executive Summary
- LDF AMR 2005
- LDF AMR 2005 Executive Summary