Plan making in Liverpool
Local Development Scheme
The Local Development Scheme (LDS) sets out the council’s timetable for producing the Local Plan.
It describes the Local Plan Documents we will produce, and helps the community to understand the development plan process and how to get involved.
The current Local Development Scheme was approved by cabinet on 19th January 2018.
Previous Local Development Schemes
- Local Development Scheme 2016
- Local development scheme 2013
- Local Development Scheme 2013 revision
- 5th edition LDS - July 2009
- 4th edition LDS - June 2007
- 3rd edition LDS - December 2006
- 2nd edition LDS - June 2006
- 1st edition LDS - April 2005
To request printed copies of the above documents, email email@example.com or call 233 3021.