Plan making in Liverpool
Consultation on a draft plan for the commercial office district in Liverpool
We are consulting on a draft Supplementary Planning Document designed to create a vibrant and sustainable commercial office district in Liverpool that will drive business growth, attract inward investment and create jobs. Find out more
Local Plan Examination
Liverpool City Council has submitted the Submission Draft Liverpool Local Plan for independent examination.
The submitted documents include the following:
- Liverpool Local Plan – Submission Draft May 2018
- Liverpool Local Plan – Submission Draft Policies Map and City Centre Inset Policies Map May 2018
- Liverpool Local Plan – Submission Draft Sustainability Appraisal Report (including Technical Appendices and Non-Technical Summary) including Strategic Environmental Assessment and incorporating Equalities Impact Assessment and Health Impact assessment
- Infrastructure Delivery Programme 2018
- Regulation 22 Statement Of Consultation
- Copies of ‘duly made’ representations received following publication of the Pre-Submission Liverpool Local Plan (Regulation 20), and
- Other supporting documents and information relevant to the preparation of the Local Plan.
Helen Wilson is the Programme Officer for the Examination, she is an impartial officer of the Examination and works under the direction of the Inspector.
The Programme Officer publishes documentation and other details about the Local Plan Examination, including the core documents list.
More documents and details will be posted as they are produced.