Finance and IT
Medium Term Financial Strategy (MTFS)
2019/20 to 2022/23
The Medium Term Financial Strategy demonstrates how the council’s financial resources will be deployed over the next two years to deliver declared aims and priorities.
It sets out the overall shape of the council’s budget by determining the level of resources that will be available and how these are currently allocated between services.
This provides a medium term framework to enable members and officers to develop detailed annual budget allocations.
MTFS key plans and strategies
The MTFS is supported by the Capital Strategy which incorporates the following:
The delivery of this strategy is dependent on the resources made available through government settlements and on the success of the council in realigning resources to its aims and priorities.
You can download the MTFS and associated documents below.
- Medium Term Financial Strategy 2019/20 to 2022/23
- Appendix 1: Capital Strategy 2019/20 to 2023/24
- Appendix 2: Capital Programme 2019/20 to 2023/24
- Appendix 3: Corporate Asset Management Plan 2019/20
- Appendix 4: Treasury Management Strategy 2019/20
- Efficiency Plan 2016/17 to 2019/20
- Efficiency Plan: Report to Cabinet