Vision, aims and values
1. Investing in our children and young people
All our children and young people enjoy the best possible quality of life and are able to reach their full potential.
2. People who live well and age well
Improve health and wellbeing for all, prevent ill health, promote independence and provide quality personalised care and support for those who need it.
3. Quality homes in thriving neighbourhoods
All residents have access to quality housing and feel a sense of belonging and wellbeing living in a safe and sustainable neighbourhood.
4. A strong and inclusive economy
Growing an increasingly modern, productive, and fair economy where the benefits of growth are more equitably shared amongst all citizens.
5. A connected and accessible city with quality infrastructure
Smart, clean, accessible and integrated infrastructure that meets the needs of a modern and productive city and its residents.
6. Liverpool – the most exciting city in the UK
Growing Liverpool’s reputation as a cultural and sporting capital and the most exciting city in the UK in which to live, visit, work, study and invest.