Vision, aims and values
Our core values
Liverpool City Council's CORE Values are underpinned by our shared ethos - 'One Team, One Council'.
Can do, positive attitude
- We lead by example
- We do everything we can to make a difference.
- We are reliable and do what it takes to deliver.
Open to innovation, new ideas and technology
We look for new and better ways of doing things.
We are open to change and welcome new challenges.
We listen to other people’s ideas and welcome feedback.
Respectful and Accountable
- We are open, honest and trustworthy.
- We do the things we say we will do.
- We value and respect our customers and each other and will challenge discrimination and inequality.
Enabling and Supportive
- We build relationships and work collaboratively with others to achieve the best outcome.
- We encourage and empower people to build on their own strengths and abilities to achieve their potential.
- We take pride in our own and others’ achievements and celebrate success.