Leisure, parks & events
Allotment rent notice
From 1st January 2019 allotment plot rental charges will increase. View our 2019-20 rent notice to find out more.
Liverpool allotment list
- Adlam, Adlam Road, L9. Call 07466 618805 between 9am-4pm or email email@example.com to enquire about plot availability.
- Allerton, Keswick Road, L18. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ashfield, Brookside Avenue, L14. Visit Ashfield website or email email@example.com.
- Chapel House Farm, Brunswick Street, L19 (waiting list open). Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dingle Vale, Buckland Street, L17. Email email@example.com.
- Dunbabin, Beauclair Drive/Childwall Road, L15. Visit Dunbabin website.
- Edge Lane, Mill Road, L13. Call 07843 934466. Plots available and waiting list open.
- Grandison, Grandison Road, L4. Visit Grandison website. Call 07710152643 or email expressions of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Greenbank, Greenbank Lane, L17. Email email@example.com - Waiting list closed until further notice.
- Harthill, Harthill Road, L18. Visit Harthill website or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Higher Lane, L9. Call 07817 985904.
- Lister Drive, Brainerd Street, L13. Email email@example.com.
- Menlove Avenue, Vale Road, L25. Call Kerry Peacock on 0151 421 0222 or 07969 881270.
- Marlborough Road, L13. Call 07746 095135. Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Plots available and waiting list open.
- Mersey Road, L17. Visit Mersey Road website, contact us online or email email@example.com.
- Park Hill Community Allotments Association, Park Hill, Dingle, L8. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pitville Avenue, L18. Call 0151 722 7834.
- Seeds Lane, Barlows Lane, L9. Visit Seeds Lane website or email email@example.com.
- Sefton Park, Greenbank Lane, L17. Waiting list currently closed.
- Sturdee Rd. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sudley, North Sudley Road, L17. For enquiries about the waiting list at Sudley please call 0151 233 6365 or email Email email@example.com.
- Thingwall Road, L15. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Walton Hall Park (in the park) L9. Call 0151 222 9454 (answer machine) or email email@example.com.
- Wavertree, Childwall Road, L16. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wharncliffe, Eastcliffe Road, L13. Visit Wharncliffe website or email email@example.com.
The cost for an allotment for 2019 is £50 per year for a standard plot or £25.00 per year for over 60s. This will increase in 2020 to £51 per year for a standard plot or £25.50 per year for over 60s. Read our 2019-2020 rent notice to find out more.
How to apply
Each allotment society is responsible for allocating allotments and managing their waiting list, if they have one.
If you are interested in a plot, or finding out more, please contact the individual allotment representative using the contact details from the list above.
Making changes to your existing allotment?
If you are planning to erect a building in your allotment plot, please read the guidance.