Liverpool Christmas market, St George's Plateau, Lime Street
Opens on Friday 16th November at 5pm until 23rd December
Visit the craft stalls offering fantastic festive gifts and decorations, and enjoy bratwurst, gourmet burgers, crepes, waffles, mulled wine, traditional beers or hot chocolate while you shop.
Opening hours: Monday to Wednesday 11am-8pm, Thursday to Saturday 11am-9pm, Sunday 11am-7pm.
Why shop at farmers markets?
When you shop at a farmers market you can be sure that the person selling you fruit, vegetables and meat is the person who has grown or reared it.
All traders in the market must come from a 30 mile radius, so you are supporting your local community as well as buying fresh first class produce.
Farmers market timetable
Farmers markets are open from 9am to 2pm on the following days:
- Second Saturday of the month - Woolton Village, L25 7RG.
- Second Thursday of the month - University Square, L3 5TX.
- Third Saturday of the month - Garthdale Road, off Allerton Road, L18 (next to Barclays Bank).
- Fourth Saturday of the month - Lark Lane, L17 8UP.
- First Saturday in July, August and September - Speke Road, L19 2PA.
Please note: Not all farmers markets operate in January and February owing to the kipper period. Please check with Liverpool Markets Team on 07720 829985 whether these markets are in operation.
How to apply for a stall
To apply for a stall on a farmers market, please see trading at markets and farmers markets.