Markets and opening times
There are two permanent retail markets, six casual retail markets and a fruit and vegetable wholesaler in Liverpool, in addition to five farmers markets.
|Garston||Friday||9am to 3pm||Speke Road,
|Great Homer Street||Saturday||9am to 2.30pm||Dryden Street (off Great Homer Street),
|Liverpool Food Hub||Monday to Saturday||2am to 12 noon, (2am to 9am on Saturday)||Electric Ave,
|Monument Place||Wednesday to Saturday||9am to 3pm||London Road,
|St John's (permanent)||Monday to Sunday||9am to 5pm (9am to 5.30pm on Saturday) (11am to 5pm on Sundays in December only). Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to be placed on the waiting list for a stall.||St John's Precinct,
|Tuebrook Car Boot and Retail Market||Thursday and Saturday||9am to 3pm||Dorset House,
West Derby Road,
* Traders allowed on site from 8am. Cars £10, vans £15. For retail:
- In metres: first 3 metres £25 (1 metre = approx £8.30) then 0.30 per metre thereafter.
- Equivalent in linear foot: £2.50 per linear foot for the first 10 foot then £1 per linear foot thereafter.
For an application form please contact Liverpool Markets Team on 07720 829985.
We also host a variety of specialist market events each year and a Christmas Market each December.
- Information about the 2019 Liverpool Christmas market
- Apply for a stall at the 2019 Liverpool Christmas market
How to apply for a casual trader stall
If you are a casual trader wishing to apply for a stall, please see 'Trading at markets'.