Parks and greenspaces
Parks friends groups
Parks Friends Groups actively contribute to the management and upkeep of their local parks, as well as arranging a number of activities.
The following parks in Liverpool have active Friends Groups. Please note that the council is not responsible for the content posted on Friends Group websites or social media accounts.
- Belle Vale Park.
- Calderstones Park.
- Childwall Woods.
- Croxteth Hall and Country Park.
- Everton Park.
- Falkner Square Gardens.
- Greenbank Park.
- Newsham Park.
- Norris Green Park.
- Our Lady and St Nicholas Church Garden.
- Otterspool Park.
- Princes Park.
- Reynolds Park.
- Sefton Park.
- St John's Gardens.
- Stanley Park.
- Walton Hall Park.
- Wavertree Botanic Gardens.
- Wavertree Playground (The Mystery).
There are also active friends groups for other greenspaces in Liverpool:
- Friends of Croxteth Greenspaces (Alt Meadow) Facebook or email email@example.com.
- Friends of Anfield Cemetery.
- Friends of Dovecot Park email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Friends of Festival Gardens Twitter.
- Friends of Garston Park.
- Friends of Millwood.
- Friends of Northway Recreation Ground email email@example.com.
- Friends of Richmond Park email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Friends of Springfield Park on Twitter.
- Friends of Sudley Estate on Facebook.
- Friends of Warbreck Moor Park Facebook or email email@example.com.
How to join
You can contact Friends Groups directly via their websites or social media accounts above. Alternatively contact us if you would like to join one of the Parks Groups listed above.
Can I set up a Friends Group?
If your local park isn't listed above, contact us if you would like to set up a Friends Group.