Customer information - Meeting rooms
Due to social distancing requirements meeting rooms will remain closed until further notice and there will be no organised events at present. We will be reviewing this situation on a regular basis.
Meeting rooms for hire
Looking for the perfect venue for your meeting? Our three partitioned meeting rooms are soundproof and can be configured to your specific requirements.
Rooms can be booked singly, as two rooms (1 and 2 or 2 and 3) or opened up as one large room (1, 2 and 3):
- Room 1 - 33 square metres - seats 20.
- Room 2 - 53 square metres - seats 35.
- Room 3 - 23 square metres - seats 12.
- Rooms 1, 2 and 3 fully opened - 110 square metres. Seats 80.
Subject to room capacity, any layout is possible. Chairs and tables allow for:
- Cinema style layout (rows facing the screen).
- Conference style (chairs around a central table).
- Group tables (small tables with chairs around).
- Soundproof partitioning
- Overhead projector (laptop plug in available via floor box)
- Electrically operated projector screen
- Low table to house laptop for presentations (please note: laptop not provided)
- Whiteboard and noticeboard
- Coat stand
- Chairs and tables
- Mobile flipchart easels (please note: pads not provided
All charges are per hour and inclusive of VAT. Room facilities listed above are included in the price.
Meeting room charges
|Room configuration||Commercial organisations||Non-commercial organisations|
|Single meeting room (1, 2 or 3)||£40 per hour||£10 per hour|
|Two meeting rooms (1&2 or 2&3)||£60 per hour||£15 per hour|
|Three meeting rooms (opened up as one)||£80 per hour||£20 per hour|
Catering can be booked direct from Deli Marche, the cafe operator in Central Library. Details will be supplied on request.
How to book
To arrange to view the rooms or enquire about a booking or room availability please contact us.