Walton Library (Life Rooms) is owned and managed by Mersey Care NHS Trust with the following services and facilities:
- An employment and enterprise hub to help Mersey Care service users get back to work through volunteering opportunities and further education.
- Advice and information sessions for service users and carers.
- A library for learning and health and wellbeing.
- A children's library area.
- Mersey Care Recovery College classrooms.
- Meeting spaces for community groups.
- A free IT suite for everyone to use.
- A cafe run by a local social enterprise, North Perk.
- Interview areas for private one-to-one conversations enabling confidential support.
- An open area for community events, art exhibitions and cultural activities for everyone.
If Bank Holiday opening hours vary, we'll display a notice at the top of this page telling you what the changes are.