Activ8 summer activities
Join us for some fun packed Activ8 activities across Lifestyles this summer! Please arrive 15 minutes before activities begin to register.
All activities are free to Activ8 Direct Debit and concession members. Remember to bring your membership wristband.
We will be taking bookings from Wednesday 17th July at the centres or call 0151 233 5433 - booking is advised as places are limited. Some centres only allow booking on the day - this is specified below where applicable.
Please note, you may be required to take a swimming test for pool activities and fill in a medical form for activities at some centres.
Wear suitable sports clothes and trainers and bring some water. You may also want to bring refreshments and lunch if attending a number of sessions.
All activities are suitable for ages 8+ unless otherwise stated. Children under 8 (if activities permit) must be accompanied by an adult on site at all times.
Fitness classes listed are suitable for ages 13+ unless otherwise stated.
Trampolining (7+ years)
- Sundays from 28th July to 1st September, 1pm-2pm and 2pm-3pm
- £4.40 or free to Activ8 DD members
Floats and fun (8+ years)
- Tuesdays and Fridays from 6th August to 1st September, 1pm-3.30pm
Roller Disco/Football (5-16 years)
- Wednesdays from 7th to 21st August, 12pm-2pm
- Thursday 8th and 15th August, 12pm-2pm
- £1.00 or free to Activ8 DD members
- Monday 29th July to Thursday 22nd August, 9am-3pm
- £10 all day, free to Activ8 DD members
- Book at reception from 8.45am on the day.
- Lunch is 12-12.30pm. Bring packed lunch and refreshments.
|9am-10am||Handball||Registration/Tug of War||Registration/Changing rooms||Registration/Athletics|
|10am-11am||Kwik Cricket||Multisport (30 mins)||Pool inflatable or slide (10am-11.30am)||Handball|
|11am-12pm||Dodgeball||Team Games||Short Tennis (11.30am-12pm)||Rounders|
|12.30pm-1.30pm||Basketball||Hall inflatable (90 mins)||Multisport||Capture the flag|
|1.30pm-3.30pm||Penalty shootout||Dodgeball||Multisport||Football tournament|
Our flume slide will be open daily from Monday 22nd July at the following times (subject to change):
- Monday: 12pm-4pm
- Tuesday 12pm-3.30pm
- Wednesday: 12pm-4pm
- Thursday 12pm-3.15pm
- Friday 12pm-2.30pm
Floats and Flume session
- Mondays from 22nd July to 19th August, 12.30pm-2pm and 2.45pm-4.30pm
Area 51 Laser Quest
- Wednesday 31st July, 11am-3pm
Inflatable Obstacle Course
- Wednesday 7th, 21st and 28th August, 1pm-3.30pm
Pool Inflatable session
- Wednesdays from 24th July to 28th August, 12.15pm-1.30pm and 2.15pm-3.30pm
Mobile cave experience and archery
- Wednesday 14th August, 11am-4pm
Liverpool Tennis Centre
Summer Tennis Camp
For children aged 5 to 16, the Tennis Camp is a great way to keep your kids active and make new friends over the holidays. Find out more and how to book
Disney inspired family swim sessions
Don't forget we're running our Disney themed swim sessions every Sunday across a number of centres.