Coronavirus update - Class and court bookings
All Lifestyles centres (including Liverpool Tennis Centre) are closed until further notice and we will not be taking bookings for classes or courts.
Book a class or court online
It's easy to book online. Just create an account first!
1. Log in or create an account
There are two account types: Member and Non-member (casual user).
You can book up to 7 days in advance and we'll send you an email to confirm your booking.
2. What can I book online?
When you log in and choose your centre, it will list those classes you can book online. These tend to be classes with limited places or are very popular. If a class isn't listed it means you should just turn up as there's ample availability.
- Badminton and tennis: Court bookings are per hour for a maximum of 2 hours. You can't book 2 courts at the same time.
- Athletics track: You can book Wavertree Athletics track online through the Tennis Centre. When logged in, select 'class timetable' under the 'Bookings' menu and choose Liverpool Tennis Centre.
Non-members will be required to pay at the time of booking by debit or credit card.
3. Always present your card at reception
You must present your membership card to reception just before you attend your class as this will register your attendance. If you fail to follow this procedure your member status will show as non-attended to the booking and a £1 charge will be added to your account.
4. How do I cancel a booking?
You can cancel a booking by logging in to your account, contact 233 5433 or at reception.
You can cancel up to one hour before the advertised class start time without penalty. No shows and cancellations within one hour of the advertised class start time will result in the following charges:
- Members: £1 will be applied to your Lifestyles membership.
- Non-members: The class fee will be lost, and no refund available.
You won't be able to book further classes until the charge is cleared. You can pay charges over the phone or at any Lifestyles centre.
No charge will apply to cancellations made by Lifestyles.
Having technical issues?
If you are using the booking website via your phone, laptop or PC, please be sure to upgrade your browser to the latest version.