Unfortunately, we are unable to take bookings for any First Aid at Work and Emergency First Aid courses until further notice. NPLQ Courses are available as normal.
First Aid at work course
About the course (REF: STA/FAW)
The purpose of this qualification is for the learner to attain knowledge and practical competencies required to deal with a range of workplace first aid situations.
This is a 3 day course which lasts for 18 contact hours and is valid for 36 months.
Entry requirements and how to apply
You must be 16 or older, physically fit and able to deal with demanding emergency procedures.
Choose a course date below and submit the application form.
The qualification is assessed by:
- Continual assessment by the tutor.
- Demonstrate the ability to administer cardiopulmonary resuscitation on an adult manikin.
- Demonstrate the ability to carry out first aid for an unconscious casualty.
- Demonstrate the ability to carry out first aid for a work place emergency situation.
- Complete two worksheets during the course.
Lunch is not provided. Please bring a pen, notepad and highlighter pens.
Venue and times
All courses take place at Austin Rawlinson Sports Centre, L24 0TR and start from 9am-4pm.
|92||13/14/15th Feb 2019|
|93||27/28/29th March 2019|
|94||5/6/7th June 2019|
|95||4/5/6th Sept 2019 - Postponed|
|96||23/24/25th Oct 2019 - Postponed|
|97||27/28/29th Nov 2019 - Postponed|