Customer information - Coronavirus
All Lifestyles centres (including Liverpool Tennis Centre) are closed until further notice. Read more details about the closure and what it means for our customers.
These are our centre and gym opening hours. For public swim and class times, view the timetables.
Steam room opening hours
- Monday: 08.00-09.00 | 12.00-13.00 | 15.00-22.00
- Tuesday: 08.00-09.00 | 12.00-13.00 | 15.00-21.30
- Wednesday: 08.00-09.00 | 12.00-13.00 | 15.00-21.30
- Thursday: 08.00-09.00 | 12.00-13.00 | 15.00-20.30
- Friday: 08.00-09.00 | 12.00-13.00 | 15.00-20.30
- Saturday: 08.00-13:30
- Sunday: 08.30-13:30
- Women only session on Thursday 20.30-21.30
Facilities and information
Our 25m pool has a depth of 0.90m to 1.80m and average temperature of 29°C. Children must be accompanied by an adult (one to one for children under 4, two to one for children between 4-7).
The small learner pool is 0.50m to 0.8m deep with an average temperature of 31°C. Children must be accompanied by an adult (one to one for children under 4, two to one for children between 4-7).
Our gym has the latest cardiovascular equipment and weight stations. The minimum age and height for using cardio equipment is 8 years and 4ft 7 inches (140cm).
Relax and sweat it out in our steam room. Please note the facility is closed when school swims are in session.
- Lifestyles Ellergreen, Carr Lane, L11 2XY