Prices and booking
Courses run for 10 weeks and you can pay by Direct Debit or pay up front in full. Both options cover one lesson per week per child. Lessons last for 30 minutes.
Direct Debit fees are £18.00 per month (£13.00 concessions) and are calculated by the number of swimming lessons over a 12 month period. This consists of 52 weeks, minus a 2 week break over Christmas and any relevant bank holidays. Centre variations may apply to prices.
*Sharks lessons last 45 minutes to help build stamina and technique and this is reflected in the price at £5 per session or £20 Direct Debit.
Pay up front
A 10 week block costs £45 or £30 concessionary rate. Centre variations may apply to prices.
How to book
You can book, pay and sign up for Direct Debit at your chosen centre or call 0151 233 5433.
You can also submit an enquiry online at your chosen centre, and a member of staff will get back to you.
Our Liverpool Swim Academy venues are:
- Alsop: Wednesday: 4pm-7.30pm
- Aquatics Centre: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 3.30pm-7pm
- Austin Rawlinson: Wednesday 4pm-6pm
- Ellergreen: Tuesday 4pm-7pm, Friday 3.45pm-7.30pm, Saturday 9am-12pm
- Everton Park: Tuesday 4pm-6.30pm
- Garston: Tuesday 3.30pm-6pm, Thursday 3.30pm-6.15pm, Friday 4pm-6pm, Saturday 9am-11am
- Park Road: Monday, Wednesday and Friday 3.30pm-6.30pm, Thursday 4pm-7pm, Saturday 8.30am-11am
- Peter Lloyd: Friday 4pm-7pm