Swimming lessons - update
Due to national lockdown all Lifestyles centres are now closed and lessons will not take place until further notice. Find out more and what this means for you.
Venues, prices and booking
Courses run for 16 weeks and you can pay by Direct Debit or pay up front in full. Both options cover one lesson per week per child. Lessons last for 30 minutes.
Direct Debit fees are £18.00 per month (£13.00 concessions) and are calculated by the number of swimming lessons over a 12-month period. This consists of 52 weeks, minus a 2-week break over Christmas and any relevant bank holidays. Centre variations may apply to prices.
*Sharks lessons last 45 minutes to help build stamina and technique and this is reflected in the price at £5 per session or £20 Direct Debit.
Pay up front
A 16-week block costs £72 or £48 concessionary rate. Centre variations may apply to prices.
How to book
You can book, pay and sign up for Direct Debit at your chosen centre or call 0151 233 5433.
You can also submit an enquiry online at your chosen centre, and a member of staff will get back to you.
Our Liverpool Swim Academy venues are:
- Alsop: Wednesday: 4pm-7.30pm
- Aquatics Centre: Tuesday and Wednesday 3.30pm-7pm and Thursday 3.30pm-8pm
- Austin Rawlinson: Wednesday 4pm-6pm
- Ellergreen: Tuesday 4pm-7pm, Wednesday 3.45pm-6.30pm, Friday 3.45pm-7.30pm, Saturday 9am-12pm
- Everton Park: Tuesday 4pm-7pm
- *Garston: Tuesday 3.30pm-6pm, Thursday 3.30pm-6.15pm, Friday 4pm-6pm, Saturday 9am-11am
- Park Road: Monday, Wednesday and Friday 3.30pm-6.30pm, Saturday 8.30am-11am
- Peter Lloyd: Friday 4pm-8.30pm
*Please note that Garston is a very popular site for Swim Academy and you may have to wait some time for a place.