How to get tested
Who can get tested?
The centres listed on the map below are open from 7am-7pm for people who live and work in Liverpool with no Covid-19 symptoms to drop in for a 'lateral flow' test without an appointment. These symptoms are a high temperature, a new continuous cough, and loss or change to your sense of smell or taste.
We advise you get tested and get tested again. Please wait at least five days between your tests. Read our testing FAQs for more information.
Additional temporary 'pop up' sites
On Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th November the following 'pop up' sites will also be open for drop in tests from 10am-7pm:
- Pagoda Centre, Henry Street, City Centre
- Church of Latter Day Saints, Millbank, Tuebrook
- Everton Park Lifestyles, Great Homer Street, Everton
- Longmoor Social Club, Longmoor Lane, Fazakerley
- Rotunda, Great Mersey Street, Kirkdale
- Salvation Army, Prescot Road, Old Swan
- All Saints Church, Broad Green Road, Old Swan
- Earle Road Hub, Earle Road, Picton
Do I need to book a test?
No. You can visit any centre during the opening times next to each centre. You just need a mobile number or email address to register when you arrive.
How do I get a home test kit?
You can order a home test kit by calling 119 - you will need an email address to do this. You can also ask for a courier to collect your test once you have done it.
Where are the centres?
View the test centre locations, opening times and how busy each one is in ‘live time’ on the map below. Click on the map pin for the address of each centre and directions to it, or view the address list below the map. For wheelchair accessible routes select the 'public transport icon', 'options' and click on 'wheelchair accessible'.
Liverpool COVID-19 City-wide Testing Sites