On-street parking bays
Free dedicated on-street motorcycle bays can be used at any time of the day. These are located at:
- Brunswick Street (waterfront side).
- Castle Hill.
- Exchange Passage West.
- Cropper Street.
- Old Church Yard.
- Jamaica Street.
Please note: You are not permitted to park your motorcycle in Pay and Display bays in the city centre.
Free off street motorcycle parking spaces are also located in the following car parks:
Paid for off street motorcycle parking spaces are located in the following car park:
Find spaces on the map below
Click on the pins on the map below for the number of spaces at each location and directions. Please be aware that directions are generated by Google Maps.
- Brunswick Street, Liverpool
- Castle Hill, Liverpool
- Cropper Street, Liverpool
- Exchange Passage West, Liverpool
- Old Church Yard, Liverpool
- Jamaica Street, Liverpool
- Hunter Street Car Park, Liverpool
- Mount Pleasant Car Park, Liverpool
- Victoria Street Car Park