Applicants who are terminally ill
If you have been issued with a DS1500 medical report you, a representative, or a medical professional acting on your behalf, can apply for a Blue Badge via our fast track service. Once we have received your application form, report and £10 payment we will issue you with a Blue Badge within four working days.
To apply please:
- Download the fast track application form.
- Return the form, a copy of the DS1500 report and payment to: Liverpool City Council Blue Badge Team, 2nd Floor, Mount Pleasant Car Park, Liverpool, L3 5RA. Please make cheques payable to Liverpool City Council.
- Email the form, along with a scanned copy of the DS1500 report to us at email@example.com and make a card payment at any One Stop Shop or over the phone (see below).
- Call into any One Stop Shop with the form, a copy of the DS1500 report and pay with a card.
How to pay
Rights and responsibilities
The Department for Transport guide for Blue Badge holders explains your responsibilities as a badge holder, including how to display the badge and when you need to use a parking clock.
Your Blue Badge remains the property of the council and we the have power to withdraw it in some circumstances. We may also ask you to return your Blue Badge if:
- your misuse of your badge leads to a relevant conviction
- we are satisfied your badge was obtained by false representation