North Liverpool Key Corridor Plans
Plans for this scheme
- NLKC Full Business Case
- NLKC Phase 1 General Overview Part 1 and 2
- NLKC Phase 2 General Overview
- NLKC Phase 3 General Overview Part 1 to 4
Traffic Regulation Order drawings
- NLKC Traffic Regulation Order drawing 1 of 3
- NLKC Traffic Regulation Order drawing 2 of 3
- NLKC Traffic Regulation Order drawing 3 of 3
Compulsory Purchase Order (CPO) and Side Roads Order (SRO) Documents
In order to build this scheme, road widening is required on the eastern side of the A565, which involves acquiring some parcels of private land.
Those affected have been contacted, and both Sefton and Liverpool City Council hope to acquire the land by agreement.
The CPO and SRO is a formal process that allows the council to acquire the land if agreements cannot be made. The following documents make up the CPO and SRO.
Liverpool Compulsory Purchase Order
- Statement of Reasons
- Location Map
- Phase 1 Schedule
- Phase 1 CPO Plan 1 of 2
- Phase 1 CPO Plan 2 of 2
- Site Notice – Phase 1
- Phase 2 CPO Schedule
- Phase 2 CPO Plan
- Site Notice Phase 2