Organisational Blue Badges
An organisational Blue Badge can be issued to an organisation for motor vehicle(s) it uses to carry disabled people. These vehicles must be registered with the DVLA.
How to apply
Please send the following items to us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us how the badges will be used:
- a contact name and number
- copies of the registration documents for each vehicle you plan to use
- copy of your organisation's logo
- address of your organisation
We will then contact you to arrange a visit and, if your application is successful, tell you how you can pay.
Rights and responsibilities
The Department for Transport guide for Blue Badge holders explains your responsibilities as a badge holder, including how to display the badge and when you need to use a parking clock.
Your Blue Badge remains the property of the council and we the have power to withdraw it in some circumstances. We may also ask you to return your Blue Badge if:
- your misuse of your badge leads to a relevant conviction
- we are satisfied your badge was obtained by false representation