Professionals: Adult social care referrals, training and safeguarding

Request a needs assessment for a client

 If you are requesting an assessment for a patient, service user or client's needs under the NHS and Community Care Act you can submit your request online below. If your concern is of a safeguarding nature, or an assessment under the Mental Health Act, please contact Careline adult service

Read our privacy notice which tells you how we use your data.

Professional referral for a needs assessment


You can find out more about advocacy on the Healthwatch Liverpool website or by phoning 0300 7777 007.