Early help referrals
Early help advice and guidance
How to access help and support from us.
Contact the EHAT Support Teams
For help with registering an early help assessment or completing an online early help referral, please contact one of the teams below.
- EHLH North Support Team. Tel: 0151 233 1359 EHLHNorth@liverpool.gov.uk. Covers Fazakerley, Warbreck, County, Clubmoor, Norris Green, Croxteth, West Derby Yew Tree, Knotty Ash and Old Swan.
- EHLH Central Support Team. Tel: 0151 233 6151 EHLHCentral@liverpool.gov.uk. Covers Kirkdale, Anfield, Everton, Tuebrook and Stoneycroft, Central Picton, Riverside, Princes Park, Kensington and Fairfield.
- EHLH South Support Team. Tel: 0151 233 5241 EHLHSouth@liverpool.gov.uk. Covers St Michael’s, Cressington, Greenbank, Allerton and Hunts Cross, Wavertree, Woolton, Childwall Belle Vale, Mossley Hill, Speke-Garston, Church.
Contact an Early Help Hub
For advice about a referral to the Early Help Hubs, please contact the consultant social worker for the relevant Early Help Hub below.
- North Hub at Clubmoor Children's Centre. Tel: 0151 233 3637
- Central Hub at Clubmoor Children's Centre. Tel: 0151 233 5241
- South Hub: Belle Vale Children's Centre. Tel: 0151 233 4447
- 0-9 Team: Speke Children Centre Five Children & Families Trust. Tel: 07562171366
Search the FISD directory
If you would like further information about services available to support children, young people and families in Liverpool you can search the Liverpool Family Information & SEND Directory.