Find a children's centre
Our activity timetable
Your can also view a version of this timetable in pdf format.
|Day||Time||Activity||Location||Details||Book or Drop in|
|Monday||9.30-11am||Health visitor weighing clinic||Kensington CC||This session is run on a first come first served basis and ends promptly at 11am.||Drop in|
|Monday||9.30-11am||ESOL - Our Liverpool||Kensington CC||Classes start 16th September. For asylum seeker and refugee families. Run by the adult learning service.||Book|
|Monday||10.30-11.30am||Story time||Kensington Library||Explore stories and rhymes.||Drop in|
|Monday||1-3pm||Feel Good Factor||Kensington CC||Four-week course starts on 4th November. Take part in activities designed to promote your emotional wellbeing and boost your confidence. Limited creche places available.||Book|
|Monday||2-1pm||Baby Massage||Kensington CC||Five- week course starts on 9th September. Massage oils are provided, just bring a towel.||Book|
|Tuesday||10-10.45am||Early Communication Group||Kensington CC||Six-week course starts 10th September. Helps to develop speech and language. Places offered by invitation only by SEN worker.||By invitation only|
|Tuesday||10-10.45am||Chatterbox||Kensington CC||Six-week course starts 12th November. Helps to develop speech and language. Places offered by invitation only by SEN worker.||By invitation only|
|Tuesday||11.30am 12.15pm||Time to Sign||Kensington CC||Children and parents sign, sing and laugh while learning British Sign Language.||Drop in|
|Tuesday||1-3pm||ESOL - Our Liverpool||Kensington CC||Assessments on 10th September. Classes start 17th September. For asylum/refugee families - basic English language for adults. Run by the Adult Learning Service. Basic English language for adults. Limited crèche places available.||Book|
|Tuesday||1-3pm||Healthy Me||Kensington CC||10 week course Starts 8th October. Level 2 Accredited course focusing on aspects of health and wellbeing to help you to achieve a healthier and happier you.||Book|
|Tuesday||3.30-4.30pm||Play and Eat||Kensington CC||Fun activities and a healthy meal for all the family.||Drop in|
|Wednesday||10.30-11.30am||Stay and Play||Kensington CC||Fun activities for children from 0 to 4 years old.||Drop in|
|Wednesday||12-12.30pm||Healthy Lunch||Kensington CC||Come along and enjoy a FREE healthy lunch for all the family.||Drop in|
|Kensington CC||Explore stories and crafts that will help support your child's learning and development.
|Wednesday||1.30-2.15pm||Rhythm and Rhyme||Kensington CC||Musical sessions for children aged 0 to 4 years old.||Drop in|
|Thursday||9.30am-12.30pm||Maths and English||Kensington CC||Assessment 12th September. Classes start 26th September. Accredited course run by Blackburne House.||Book|
|Thursday||9.30am- 2pm||Housing Support Clinic||Kensington CC||Run by The Whitechapel Centre.||Drop in|
|Thursday||12.45-3pm||Nurture Course||Kensington CC||Starts 3rd October. 10-week accredited parenting course to help families develop stronger relationships. Limited crèche places available.||Book|
|Thursday||3.30-4.30pm||Play and Eat||Kensington CC||Fun activities and a healthy meal for all the family.||Drop in|
|Thursday||4-6pm||Bump, Birth and Beyond||Kensington CC||3 week course. Starts 14th November. Antenatal advice and support for expectant parents and their birthing partners. Jointly delivered by the midwife and our Health Promotion Worker.||Book|
|Friday||9am-12.30pm||EU Settlement Scheme Advice drop- in||Kensington CC||20th September. 4th and 18th October. 1st, 15th and 29th November. 3rd December. Fortnightly drop-in session providing advice and guidance for EU citizens living in the UK who need help with their application to the EU Settlement Scheme, to help ensure their rights are protected and that they can continue living in the UK after it leaves the EU. Run by Migrant Help.||Drop in|
- Breastfeeding Support and Advice - Drop into the centre, staff are always available.
- Healthy Start Vitamins and Drops - You can redeem your Healthy Start vitamin vouchers at the Health Visitors weighing Clinic on Mondays. We can also provide a Healthy Start application form for anyone who may be eligible to apply.
- Households into Work - Run by Liverpool into Work. Access is by referral via one of our staff team. This is a 12 month programme providing sup-port for unemployed members of a household, helping them to tackle any barriers which may be preventing them for accessing work or training.
- Smoke Free Liverpool - If you would like support to stop smoking please speak to a member of staff who can refer you.
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities - If you need advice or support about your child’s development, behaviour, sleep pattern or any speech and language issues please contact Irene.
- Volunteering Opportunities - We can offer parents valuable work experience within our centre. For more information please contact Lisa.
- Ways to Work - ESF funded programme offering support into work and/or training. For more information please contact Suzi.