Grants and funding
Student loans and finance
What are they?
Student loans help with tuition fees and living costs if you are studying for a higher education course. You may also be eligible for non-repayable grants depending on your circumstances.
What you can get
GOV.UK provides information on all types of financial support that you may be entitled to. It includes:
- Support for full time and part time students.
- Support for new and continuing students.
- Support for disabled students.
- Support for students with children.
- Support for students in financial difficulty.
- Support for students who are not from England.
How to apply
GOV.UK has the relevant application forms and guides for all student finance. You can also apply online via their site.