My Council account
Problems logging in to your 'My council' account
I can't log in
If you can't log in, there's usually a simple reason why.
- Make sure you confirmed your registration by clicking on the link we emailed to you (please check your spam and junk mail folders).
- Check you're using the right email address.
- Make sure you haven't misspelled your email address or password.
- You are trying to use a password for another account.
- You think you've registered, but you haven't.
I've forgotten my login
If you have forgotten your password, click on 'Forgot password' on the sign in page and enter your email address. We will email you instructions on how to reset your password.
I haven't received the password reset instructions
If you don't receive the password reset instructions, please check your spam or junk mail folder first.
If you still don't receive the email, it means you have either misspelled the email address or you haven't registered with that email address. Please register again.