Street furniture, signs and bollards

Use this form to report problems with street furniture and signage including:

  • broken benches
  • planters
  • litter bins
  • cycle facilities
  • street signage and nameplates
  • guards and barrier rails
  • bollards

For park bins or equipment in parks, please use the parks form.

Report an issue with street furniture