Adult services and health
Adult social care commissioning
This area has been developed to publish strategic information for organisations that provide care and support services in Liverpool, and for those organisations that want to be considered to provide such services.
Liverpool City Council, Adult Services and Health Directorates want to ensure that:
- The services we commission meet the needs of the people of the city.
- Service providers are aware of the current and future plans for adult social care and health.
- You have the tools to make proactive business decisions and take advantage of opportunities presented by the changing landscape of social care and health.
Market Position Statement (MPS)
The Market Position Statement aims to provide insight into the supply and demand for adult social care services in Liverpool and brings together information about the local economy and the current and future plans for adult social care and health.
The current Market Position Statement includes an overview and specific appendices covering the current and forthcoming commissioning needs. These will be updated with new projects as commissioning strategies are developed:
- Read the 2015/16 Market Position Statement.
- Appendix 1: Residential and Nursing Care.
- Appendix 2: Home Care.
- Appendix 3: Supported Accommodation and Supported Living & Community Support.
- Appendix 4: Extra Care Schemes.
To better understand how supported housing can meet the needs of people in Liverpool independent research has been conducted.
- Executive summary: The future of supported housing in Liverpool
- The future of supported housing in Liverpool: full report
- Housing and support for adults with care needs in Liverpool: A sub report of the future of supported housing research
- Housing and support for older people in Liverpool: A sub report of the future of supported housing research
- Housing and support for homeless people: A sub report of the future of supported housing research (October 2017)
If you have any comments or feedback on the Market Position Statement please email us at email@example.com.