Adult services and health
Adult services engagement and support
Provider and Service User Forums
Commissioners within the council engage with a number of groups and forums as these are important networks and help to provide feedback on the development of services. Not all of these are ‘open’ groups, but the following list gives some indication of the areas these cover:
- Carers Making it Happen Group.
- Liverpool Learning Disability making it Happen Partnership.
- Mental Health Making it Happen Group.
- Liverpool Health and Social Care Champions (Health and Social Care providers from the public, private and voluntary sector).
- Providers Forum for Community Support & Specialist Residential and Nursing.
- Care Home Provider Forum for Residential & Nursing Providers.
- Liverpool Care Home Partnership.
- Making it Happen Group for Older People and People with a Physical and / or Sensory Impairment.
- Corporate Access Forum.
- LiveWell Liverpool directory of services.
- Temporary Accommodation Providers Forum.
- Floating Support Providers Forum.
LiveWell Liverpool Service Directory
LiveWell Liverpool has been developed by Liverpool City Council in partnership with NHS Liverpool Clinical Commissioning Group, Healthwatch Liverpool, and colleagues in the private, voluntary and independent sector.
Organisations that provide health or social care services or run activities or groups that people can join can add their information to the directory for free.
Support for relocating in Liverpool
Organisations who are interested in relocating or moving to new premises in Liverpool may be able to benefit from business rate relief or reductions.
If you have any comments or feedback on the Market Position Statement please email us at email@example.com.