Early Help Assessment Tool (EHAT)
Workforce development sessions
EHAT practitioner information
This form is designed to help practitioners record the needs and actions agreed with the parents, as well as engage the right support services for a child.
If appropriate, the form and its contents can be shared with third parties, for instance when a referral for specialist services is initiated, but only with the consent of the family.
Please store this form safely and ensure that access to it is controlled by the initiating or lead practitioner.
Before you start
You'll need the latest version of Adobe Reader to use the PDF forms below.
Modern browsers (such as Google Chrome) use their own readers for PDF files - these will not work with these forms. You will need to save the file you want to your computer (right-click the link and choose "SAVE") and then open it with the latest version of Adobe Reader.
If you can't access the PDFs
We have supplied the forms in docx format as an alternative.
Want to know more?
- Early Help Guide for Practitioners.
- View our Early Help Strategy.
- View Liverpool's Responding to Need Guidance and Levels of Need Framework
- View Liverpool’s Responding to Need Guidance and Levels of Need Framework - Windscreen model.
- View our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Find your local EHAT Champion.
- Email your questions to: EHAT.firstname.lastname@example.org