Plan making in Liverpool
Authority's monitoring report
About the report
The Authority's Monitoring Report (AMR), has two main purposes:
- To review progress with production of the Liverpool Local Plan.
- To assess the extent to which policies in Local Plan Documents are being implemented and the effects that they are having.
Recent Government legislation has changed the title of this report from Annual Monitoring Report to Authority's Monitoring Report.
Current and previous reports
You can download the current and previous AMR and executive summaries below.
- LDF AMR 2012
- LDF AMR 2011
- LDF AMR 2011 Executive Summary
- LDF AMR 2010
- LDF AMR 2010 Executive Summary
- LDF AMR 2009
- LDF AMR 2009 Executive Summary
- LDF AMR 2008
- LDF AMR 2008 Executive Summary
- LDF AMR 2007
- LDF AMR 2007 Executive Summary
- LDF AMR 2006
- LDF AMR 2006 Executive Summary
- LDF AMR 2005
- LDF AMR 2005 Executive Summary