Plan making in Liverpool
Local Development Scheme
The Local Development Scheme (LDS) sets out the council’s timetable for producing the Local Plan.
It describes the Local Plan Documents we will produce, and helps the community to understand the development plan process and how to get involved.
The new Local Development Scheme, approved by The City Council’s cabinet on 19th August 2016.
Previous Local Development Schemes
- 1st edition LDS – April 2005.
- 2nd edition LDS – June 2006.
- 3rd edition LDS – December 2006.
- 4th edition LDS – June 2007.
- 5th edition LDS - July 2009.
- Local Development Scheme 2013.
- Local development Scheme 2013 Revision.
To request printed copies of the above documents, email email@example.com or call 233 3021.