Pests, pollution & food hygiene
Pests and infestation
If you have problems with rats, mice, wasps or ants you can arrange a pest control visit. We aim to deal with your request within five working days, or 24 hours for removal of rats.
Request a pest control visit
Please use the online form via the button below to request an appointment.
Appointments are available on the following days in the areas listed by post code:
- Monday – L1, L2, L6, L7, L16, L17, L25, L27
- Tuesday – L3, L5, L18, L19, L20, L24
- Wednesday – L8, L12, L13, L28
- Thursday – L9, L10, L11, L14
- Friday – L4, L15
To book a pest control appointment, please call 0151 233 3001. We must receive your request by 1pm on the day before we visit your area.
Friday is left for urgent work. If you think your job is urgent, please make sure your request is made by 1pm on Thursday.
Examples of urgent work include rats in a property that are causing distress.
Do I have to pay?
- Wasps and ants nests - £62 for a single treatment, or £92 for more than one nest. Payment is taken on booking. If we come out to you and a treatment is not needed (or a wasps' nest turns out to be a bees' nest - see information on Honeybees below) we will refund the fee, minus a £20 call out charge. Please note we do not remove dead wasp nests.
- Treatment of rats and mice - free for domestic properties in Liverpool.
Commercial service for landlords and businesses
We provide a commercial pest control service for landlords and businesses. Please email us at email@example.com to arrange an appointment for us to carry out a survey and give you a quotation for the work.
You can download advice leaflets on how to deal with:
- Cockroach information leaflet
- Bedbugs information leaflet
- Fleas information leaflet
- False Widow spiders information leaflet
Honeybees and bee swarms
Contrary to popular belief bees aren't protected and can be treated, however they are endangered so we'd always recommend exploring all other avenues before considering eradication. For more information please visit The British Pest Control Association website.
For help with finding out if you have a swarm of honeybees, visit the British Beekeepers Association website which tells you what do and how to find a swarm collector.
We are not responsible for the removal of urban foxes. Please see the RSPCA website for useful information on how to deal with foxes in your garden.
We do not deal with bats. For information, help and advice about bats please contact the Bats Conservation helpline on 0845 1300 228 or visit the Bats Conservation Trust website.