139 Earle Road
- Monday - Friday
8am to 6pm
Nursery and childcare provision
We deliver quality childcare for children aged six weeks to five years.
More about our nursery
Parent and toddler activities
We have daily activities to keep you and your little ones amused.
View activity timetable
Support services and courses
We also provide a range of other services that you can access, from health clinics and ante-natal care to smoking cessation as well as a range of courses, classes and support.
- Healthy Start Vitamins and Drops - You can redeem your Healthy Start vouchers at our reception. Also if you are pregnant or have a baby under the age of two years you are also entitled to Vitamins. Ask at reception for more details.
- Home Visits - Staff will be out visiting families in the local area offering information and support. If you need a home visit then please contact reception.
- Lending Library - Offers a wide range of quality books including dual language books for your child to borrow and take home for FREE for up to 1 week. Enjoy sharing books together.
- Reading Pledge - Sign up and receive your FREE pack. This entitles your family to borrow reading resources for up to 1 week, which are specifically put together for your child’s age and stage of development.
- Recipe of the Week - Come along each week and buy your recipe bag for £1 this contains ingredients and recipe to feed a family of four healthily.
- Safe and Sound Home Safety Equipment - For families with a child under 1 years and in receipt of certain benefits, please ask at reception to check if you are eligible.
- Smoke Free Families - Sign up and receive a welcome pack and certificate. Helping you to create a healthier home for you and you children.
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities - If you need advice or support about your child’s development, behaviour, sleep pattern or any speech and language issues please contact our SEN Disability Link Worker, Siobhan O'Reilly.
- Sensory Room bookings - Free play within a fun & relaxing environment for children aged between 0–5 years with siblings up to the age of 7 years. This can be booked Monday - Friday between 8.30am – 5.30pm.
- Volunteering Opportunities – We can offer parents valuable work experience within our centre. For more information contact Ruth Devereux
Find out more about our other services
Tell us what you think of our centre
Been to one of our classes or drop in activities? Then we'd like to know what you think about our centre. Tell us what you think.
Picton CC is maintained by St Hugh's School