Payroll and pension service
Let us manage your payroll and pensions obligations so you can focus on the core aspects of your business.
Why use us?
Whether you're a local authority or school, our highly skilled and accredited team provide a fully compliant and secure end to end service.
We're accredited with the CIPP Payroll Quality Partnership, demonstrating our commitment to developing our staff.
We're 100% compliant with the Pensions Regulator, auto enrolment duties, and HMRC. We adhere with GDPR, apprenticeship levy and Gender Pay Gap reporting.
We have specialist knowledge in local government, NHS, teachers and school support staff.
We have a wealth of experience in public and private sector payroll and pensions, providing services to schools and academies since 2001.
Our committed team will work with you around all aspects of your payroll and pensions service provision.
We hold industry recognised qualifications from the Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals in the management and processing of payroll and pensions.
What you'll get
A quality assured payroll process with employees paid accurately on time, every time. Plus:
- A dedicated payroll officer for each payroll.
- BACS payments to employees, HMRC, pension providers and other external bodies as required.
- Employee online access and manager portal.
- End to end payroll calculations including tax, NI, sickness, parental absence and occupational requirements bespoke to your organisation.
- Real time information management.
- Management of defined benefit schemes including LGPS, NHS and TPS and defined contribution schemes, including NEST.
- Elections payroll for local authorities.
- Comprehensive management reporting.
- Ability to produce LGPS and NHS estimates for early, flexible, ill health and age based retirements.
- Administration of salary sacrifice schemes, voluntary deductions and more.
Pricing and bespoke requirements
For a quotation or to discuss your bespoke requirements, please email TMB.PensionsTeam@liverpool.gov.uk