Contacting us by phone
We are currently experiencing some technical issues with our phone lines which means you may not hear messages or options. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. Remember - you can also use the online contact us form below.
Council Tax enquiries
You can find how to do the following on this site without contacting us…
- How to register for Council Tax.
- How to pay your Council Tax.
- Request paperless billing.
- Set up or amend a Direct Debit using My Council Tax online.
- View your account using My Council Tax online.
- Change your address.
- Apply for Council Tax Support.
If you still need to get in touch please use the form, phone number or address.
Telephone 0800 0283686 or 0151 233 3008 (we also welcome Text Relay calls on this number). 0800 numbers are free of charge from landlines and mobiles.
Minicom 0151 225 3275Revenues and Benefits Service, Cunard Building, Water Street, Liverpool L3 1AH