Contact us

Licensing enquiries

For enquiries about entertainment and alcohol licences
please use our Licensing Act contact us form.
To complain about a taxi driver
please use our taxi driver complaint form.

Please use this form for all other licensing related enquiries — including if you have lost your Fixed Penalty Notice.

Contact Us

Other ways to get in touch

Remember, it costs less if you contact us online.
  • Telephone
    0151 233 3015. We also welcome Text Relay calls.
  • Postal address
    Licensing and Regulatory Services, Liverpool City Council, Cunard Building, Water Street, Liverpool, L3 1AH