Private sector housing

Please use our Licensing and Regulations (LAR) portal to:

  • enquire about the status of an HMO or selective landlord licence
  • complain about a private landlord
  • report a private rented house in disrepair
  • report anĀ unlicensed property

Sign into LAR

Don't have an account? Register for a LAR account.

If you are experiencing problems registering or logging into LAR please email us at

Telephone 0151 233 3055