Evidence, monitoring and information
Evidence and information
In addition to the Authority's Monitoring Report (AMR), which assesses how the Local Plan and its policies are progressing, we also collect evidence and information from other sources. These are detailed below.
Land availability lists
This is a list of possible development sites in Liverpool, which are mostly 'Brownfield' sites and empty buildings. For a list of sites to suit your needs, please contact the planning department.
- The Mersey Partnership Economic Review 2011.
- Merseyside Local Transport Plan.
- Merseyside and West Lancashire Gypsy & Traveller Accommodation Assessment August 2014.
We have published a Local Plan Viability Assessment to support the Local Plan. The role of the Viability Assessment is to ensure that the Local Plan policies are realistic, and that the total cumulative cost of all relevant policies will not undermine deliverability of the plan.
It is the responsibility of site promoters to engage in plan making, take into account any costs including their own profit expectations and risks, and ensure that proposals for development are policy compliant. The price paid for land is not a relevant justification for failing to accord with relevant policies in the plan.
- Liverpool's Level 1 Strategic Flood Risk Assessment Final Report (April 2018)
- Liverpool Local Plan Habitats Regulations Assessment (December 2017)
- Liverpool Employment Land Study 2017
- Liverpool Employment Land Study Appendix A
- Liverpool Employment Land Study Appendix B
- Final Liverpool Retail and Leisure Study 2016
- Appendix 1 District and Local Centres Map & Shopper Survey Zones
- Appendix 2 Household Shopper Surveys Part 1
- Appendix 2 Household Shopper Surveys Part 2
- Appendix 3 Liverpool City Centre Goad
- Appendix 4 Vitality and Viability Part 1
- Appendix 4 Vitality and Viability Part 2
- Appendix 4 Vitality and Viability Part 3
- Appendix 5 Quantitative Convenience Need
- Appendix 6 Quantitative Comparison Need
- Appendix 7 Leisure Need
- Policy Options for Housing in Multiple Occupation June 2016
Earlier evidence documents
- North West of England Plan Regional Spatial Strategy (RSS) to 2021.
- North West Regional Economic Strategy 2006.
- Liverpool Retail and Commercial Leisure Study 2011
- Liverpool Main Retail Area Strategy 2011
- Core Strategy Revised Preferred Options Sustainability Appraisal Report Feb 2010
- Liverpool District and Local Centre Study 2009 Full Report
- Liverpool District and Local Centre Study 2009 Executive Summary
- Liverpool Employment Land Study Stage 3 March 2009
- Core Strategy Revised Preferred Options Habitat Regulation Screening Statement Nov 2009
- Liverpool Strategic Flood Risk Assessment 2008
- Liverpool Employment Land Study Stage 1 May 2008
- Liverpool Employment Land Study North Liverpool Stage 2 June 2008
- Liverpool City Centre Housing Market Study 2008
- Liverpool Quantitative Retail Assessment May 2006
- Open Space Study Executive Summary November 2005
- Volume 1 Final Report
- Volume 2 Final Report
- Volume 3 Final Report