My Council account
Why register for a My Council account?
Keep track of things you've reported
Registering for a My Council account means you can keep track of things you have reported to us. This might include:
- Missed bin collections
- Street cleaning and litter problems
- Problems with roads
- Street lighting and traffic lights
- Problems in parks, cemeteries and open spaces
- Trees, hedges and grass cutting
Please note that the system for logging issues is designed for occasional reporting by residents - for this reason the number of reports a user can see at any one time is limited to 10.
Keep up to date with council news
You can opt in to receive email updates about council news and campaigns via our 'Keep Me Posted' newsletter.
Access your local information
Signing up means you can also view your local services and facilities in one place, including:
- Council Tax bands
- Bin collection days
- Lifestyles leisure centres
- One Stop Shops
- Councillor and ward information