October events in Central Library
- Harry Potter: A History of Magic exhibition - make sure you get your tickets for the launch night of this major new exhibition on 20th October 2017.
- Half term events at Central Library - see what free events we're offering for children throughout the week of 23rd-27th October 2017.
Libraries and archives
Our flagship Central Library and hugely popular community libraries give members access to a wealth of books, films, audio, archive and reference material. In addition, all our members can use Read Liverpool and download free ebooks, audio books and magazines wherever and whenever they like.
Events a Central Library
Harry Potter A History of Magic: 20 Oct '17-4 Feb '18
Central Library is proud to present a major new exhibition in partnership with The British Library.
Free half-term fun at Central Library
Come along this half term and and join in the free fun for children between Monday 23rd and Friday 27th October 2017.
'Thrills and Quills' 2pm, 4th November 2017
A comic look at Jane Austen's letters and what she may have conjured up if she had a Twitter account. Tickets are £5 from Central Library.
- Allerton Road, L18 6HG
- 8-10 The Mall Breck Road, L5 6PX
- William Brown Street, L3 8EW
- Childwall Fiveways, L15 6UT
- Altcross Road, L11 0BS
- Back Dovecot Place, L14 9BA
- Formosa Drive, L10 7LQ
- Bowden Road, L19 1QN
- Kensington, L7 2RJ
- Childwall Valley Road, L25 2RF
- Townsend Avenue, L11 5AF
- Prescot Road, L13 5XG
- Conleach Road, L24 0TY
- Aigburth Road, L17 4JS
- County Road, L4 3QF
- Windsor Street, L8 1XF
- Evered Avenue, Liverpool, L9 2AF
- Picton Road, L15 4LP
- West Derby Road, L13 7HQ