Adult services and health
Adult services engagement and support
Provider and service user forums
So that we can develop the best services Liverpool City Council regularly engages with providers and service-user groups. The following are the groups with which the council is directly involved. Not all of these hold “open” meetings.
In 2018, the Making it Happen Groups were brought to an end and responsibility for engagement with service user groups and carers has now moved to Healthwatch Liverpool.
- Strategic group for armed forces communities
- Liverpool Health and Social Care Champions (health and social care providers from the public, private and voluntary sector)
- Community support, supported living and specialist residential care provider forum
- Care home provider forum
- Liverpool Care Home Partnership
- Corporate Access Forum
- Domiciliary care provider forum
- Floating Support Providers Forum
- Homelessness forum
The Live Well Directory
The Live Well Directory is a joint project with Wirral and Knowsley councils and contains details of thousands of health and social care services and advice organisations as well as leisure activities and social groups.
Organisations that wish to have their services included should complete the 'suggest a service' form on the directory.
Support for relocating in Liverpool
Organisations who are interested in relocating or moving to new premises in Liverpool may be able to benefit from business rate relief or reductions, or Regional Investment Aid Merseyside which is a discretionary fund scheme for businesses located in areas of high unemployment, where money and jobs are needed.
If you have any comments or feedback on the Market Position Statement please email us at email@example.com.