Adult services and health
Adult services engagement and support
Provider and Service User Forums
Commissioners within the council engage with a number of groups and forums as these are important networks and help to provide feedback on the development of services. Not all of these are ‘open’ groups, but the following list gives some indication of the areas these cover:
- Carers Making it Happen Group.
- Making it Happen Group for Armed Forces Communities.
- Learning Disability Making it Happen Partnership.
- Mental Health Making it Happen Group.
- Liverpool Health and Social Care Champions (Health and Social Care providers from the public, private and voluntary sector).
- Providers Forum for Community Support & Specialist Residential and Nursing.
- Care Home Provider Forum for Residential & Nursing Providers.
- Liverpool Care Home Partnership.
- Making it Happen Group for Older People and People with a Physical and / or Sensory Impairment.
- Corporate Access Forum.
- Temporary Accommodation Providers Forum.
- Floating Support Providers Forum.
The Live Well Directory
The Live Well Directory is a joint project with Wirral and Knowsley councils and contains details of thousands of health and social care services and advice organisations as well as leisure activities and social groups.
Organisations that wish to have their services included should complete the 'suggest a service' form on the directory.
Support for relocating in Liverpool
Organisations who are interested in relocating or moving to new premises in Liverpool may be able to benefit from business rate relief or reductions, or Regional Investment Aid Merseyside which is a discretionary fund scheme for businesses located in areas of high unemployment, where money and jobs are needed.
If you have any comments or feedback on the Market Position Statement please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.